Babysitters in the Gold Coast, Cairns, Palm Cove, Port Douglas and now the same great service available in Melbourne
If you are looking to find a babysitter or find a nanny in Queensland and Melbourne, Australia, you have come to the right place.
Busy Bees Babysitting Services is the leading professional childminding service with babysitters and nannies in:.
- Port Douglas
- Palm Cove
- Trinity Beach
- Clifton Beach
- Newell Beach
- Oak Beach
- Holloways Beach
- Gold Coast Region
Our small team of qualified and experienced babysitters are available to help you and your children relax and enjoy your family holiday.
Busy Bees team of babysitters and nannies cater for local families, as well as families holidaying in the Gold Coast , Cairns, Port Douglas, Trinity Beach, Palm Cove, Newell Beach and Melbourne
Busy Bees Babysitting Services babysitters are used by leading accommodation hotels and resorts, including The Sheraton Mirage in Port Douglas; Peppers Balé Resort and Spa; Sea Temple; Rydges Sabaya; and Mantra properties just to mention a few.
On your next holiday to Port Douglas, the Cairns area, The Gold Coast and Melbourne why not enjoy some well deserved 'time out', knowing that your children are being well looked after by one of our experienced babysitters?
Busy bees babysitters in the Gold Coast, Port Douglas, Cairns and the Melbourne region:
- Baby sitters that are mature, experienced and qualified
- Personalised child minding so you can have a relaxing holiday with the children
- Activities and care for babies, toddlers and older children
- Time to discuss your individual needs and children's routines
- Babysitters who love working with children and provide a positive, safe, caring and enriched experience.
- Activities to make make babysitting fun and entertaining, with age appropriate craft activities, games and toys to keep the children BUSY! (It's like having your own kid's club in your holiday accommodation)
- Childminders that are friendly and reliable that come to you in your holiday accommodation
- Childminding and children's entertainment, activities and games for groups of children for weddings and corporate functions
- Nannies in Port Douglas, Cairns, Gold Coast and Melbourne areas who can assist with the day to day care of the children and other duties
- Babysitters who are available days, evenings or overnight
Our priority is to make the children feel comfortable, safe, happy and well cared for. We want your children to feel that they are not missing out while you are out and about.
From the moment our babysitter walks through your door, the aim is to connect with your child or children. We bring toys, games and craft activities so they can have some fun. We share stories about our family, friends, pets and we also tell them about some of the exciting things they can see and do while on holidays. This time is important to build a relationship with them so they feel safe, happy and comfortable in our company, especially at bedtime.
Why not give yourself a night off for a relaxing, romantic evening at one of the many sensational restaurants in Port Douglas, Cairns, Trinity Beach, Palm Cove and the Gold Coast or pencil in a child-free day shopping; snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef; scuba diving; fishing; touring the Daintree Rainforest or just pampering yourself with a spa /massage treatment?
We will be there to take special care of your child or children.
"My name is Liz and I am the proud mother of two little boys aged three and a half and eighteen months. I spend several months of the year at our property in Queensland. I first enlisted the services of Fay in April of 2007 and was amazed at how well the children, who are usually very fussy with strangers, took to her. Everyday she arrived with new and interesting activities for the children to involve themselves with. Painting, toys, music and games. Having had bad luck with nannies in the past, I was thrilled that the children were happy and entertained. I felt like I could really put my feet up and relax with absolute faith that the children were in good care. I also felt as though the children were having a great holiday as well. My eldest boy has never forgotten Fay and in the lead up to our trips to Queensland he talks constantly of her and remembers the songs and games that he learnt from her. I will continue to use her services now and in the future and would gladly recommend her to those looking for a great way to enjoy holidays with kids."
- Liz - Sydney